Dreaming of relaxing by a pond or waterfall in your backyard?
Splash Supply Company can design and build you a truly low-maintenance water feature that fits your yard, your style and your budget. Our team has created all kinds and sizes of water features, from small backyard fountains to ponds and waterfalls for large commercial projects.
Here’s how to get started:
- Check out our idea & pricing page to find the perfect water feature for your space and budget. While you're there, don't forget to click the link for our full Idea & Price guide. Make note of your favorite water feature so your designer has a place to start when it comes time to plan your project.
- Complete the Pondsultation form at the bottom of this page: Just tell us a little about your dream pond and send us a few photos of your yard. One of our specialists will promptly get back to you.
- Schedule and complete your Pondsultation: During your phone consultation, your designer will work with your ideas and assist you in determining the scope, budget and timeframe for your project. Your designer will then prepare a detailed written estimate/work order for your approval.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your project is in experienced hands: Splash Supply Company has more than three decades of experience taking people’s pond projects from dream to reality. Because of our expert experience, constant training and industry certifications, we can create perfect backyard environments that are truly low-maintenance.
We build ponds and waterfalls around York, Hanover, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Middletown, Baltimore and surrounding areas. If you live outside south central Pennsylvania or northern Maryland, we would be happy to connect you with one of our contacts in your area.
Start Your Pondsultation
* As you can imagine, we regularly receive dozens of inquiries on the same day during certain times of year. Because we know that no one likes to wait in line, we respond to requests in the order we receive them, and it might take up a few days after we receive your form for us to get back to you and start planning your project . Don't worry; we promise it will be worth the wait!