Pond Classes for
Learn from THE Pond Guy
Our popular Coffee with the Pond Guy Seminar Series lives on - in livestream form!
These classes are your chance to learn how easy it is to enjoy the sight and sound of water in your own backyard, whether you're a water feature veteran or just starting to dip your toes in the hobby.
Tune in from the comfort and safety of your home as we go over topics ranging from pond care to pond design, answering your questions as we go. This highly interactive free class takes place via Facebook livestream.
Here's how to tune in:
- RSVP at SplashSupplyCo.com/RSVP. The information you give us will help guide seminar content.
- Join our private Facebook group ASAP - preferably before the class starts. Then tune in at 10 a.m. on class day to watch the stream! Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/230210938098338
We usually ask that class participants bring a donation of canned-goods for a local food bank when they join us. Because we can't meet in-person right now, we ask that you do something for your food bank, or bring your donations to Splash when we re-open.
Learn more about our mission to give back at splashcares.splashsupplyco.com.
- May 16: Pond Fish & Plants
- June 13 (tentative): Plant a Floating Island (Hands-on class; fee TBD to cover cost of supplies)
- Sept. 5: Fall Pond Care
- Pond Design & Installation
- Spring Pond Care
- Waterfall Design & Installation
- Natural Ponds & Lakes
You’re invited to relax and unwind with us
Enjoy snacks, drinks and local music as you stroll the beautiful ponds and waterfalls in our backyard gardens. Parties begin at 6 p.m. on the third Thursday of the month throughout the summer.
Our Thursday parties are free with a donation of canned goods for a local food bank.
Our guests helped us collect 1,900 pounds of food in 2019! Can you help us reach our goal of 3,000 pounds this year? Learn more about our mission at SplashCares.SplashSupplyCo.com.
NEW! Saturdays in the Gardens
Join us on the last Saturday of the month throughout the summer (May-September) for a special event in our backyard gardens.
Each event will introduce you to a new way to experience our outdoor space, from sampling cuisine by a guest chef to creating your own work of art.