You’re invited to relax and unwind with us
Enjoy snacks, drinks and local music as you stroll the beautiful ponds and waterfalls in our backyard gardens. Parties begin at 6 p.m. on the third Thursday of the month throughout the summer.
Our Thursday parties are free with a donation of canned goods for a local food bank, unless otherwise noted.
Our guests helped us collect 1,900 pounds of food in 2019! Can you help us reach our goal of 3,000 pounds this year? Learn more about our mission at SplashCares.SplashSupplyCo.com.
2020 Party Dates
- July 16: Live Music by Short Stack Sam
- Aug. 20: Live Music by Mark Lentz
- Sept. 17: Live Music by 10 Strings
Past Party Livestreams
Pond Classes for
Learn from THE Pond Guy
Our Coffee with the Pond Guy seminar series lets you learn how easy it is to enjoy the sight and sound of water in your own backyard, whether you're a water feature veteran or just starting to dip your toes in the hobby.
Classes are free with a donation of canned goods for a local food bank.
Learn more about our mission to give back at splashcares.splashsupplyco.com.
- June 27: Plant a Floating Island Hands-On Class - $75-$140 per person to cover the cost of supplies. Learn more/buy tickets: SplashSupplyCo.com/Island
- Sept. 5, 2020: Fall Pond Care
- Pond Design & Installation
- Spring Pond Care
- Waterfall Design & Installation
- Natural Ponds & Lakes